By means of this notice, HOTELES ALBORAN S.L., domiciled in Colonia SAN MIGUEL, C/ ALAMO S/N. ALGECIRAS. 11205. CADIZ, informs the Users and visitors of its website about its personal data protection policy (hereinafter, the “Personal Data”), so that the persons who access this website (hereinafter, the “Users”) may freely and voluntarily determine whether they wish to provide HOTELES ALBORAN S.L. with the Personal Data that may be required for the purpose of: including them in a database for the purpose of statistical analysis, sending information related to its activity, provision of services or, where appropriate, personnel selection.
HOTELES ALBORAN S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to any legislative and/or jurisprudential variations that may be applicable in the sector. The Personal Data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding automated files. Likewise, HOTELES ALBORAN S.L. declares its commitment to the preservation of the privacy of the Personal Data collected from Users, undertaking to:
- 1. Maintain the confidentiality of the Personal Data collected from Users and to comply with all legal requirements in force, in particular, with the provisions of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data of 13 December 1999 (the “Law”).
- 2. To respect the secrecy of the information provided by Users. The Personal Data collected will at all times be proportionate to the purpose for which they are collected.
- 3. To guarantee the exercise by the User concerned of his or her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms provided for in the Law.
- 4. Not to transfer, sell or share the Personal Data with third parties without the User’s consent, except in the cases authorised by the applicable legislation.
- 5. HOTELES ALBORAN S.L. or, where appropriate, the data processor undertakes to adopt the appropriate levels of protection to ensure the security of Personal Data. Notwithstanding the above, the User is expressly warned that the means of data protection on the Internet are not impregnable. HOTELES ALBORAN S.L. is exonerated from any type of liability in the event that it has adopted reasonable security measures in accordance with the nature of the Personal Data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- 6. The User is informed that the answers to the questions on Personal Data are mandatory, in some cases, for the provision of the services provided through the website. In the event that the User does not answer them, HOTELES ALBORAN S.L. reserves the right not to provide the requested service.
7. Hotel Responsibility
Access to the page does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and Hoteles Alboran. The portal only provides information about vacant hotel rooms at the time of requesting the aforementioned information, so if you make the reservation online, you are contracting directly with the hotel and not with the portal. The printed version of the reservation made serves as a locator when you go to the hotel. The reservation of hotel nights on this website implies the adherence and acceptance by the client of each and every one of the general conditions set forth herein. By accepting the following clauses, you declare and accept:
- 1) Be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the website.
2) That the information provided when making the online reservation is true, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the web map are included in the web.
4) That access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
5) That once the reservation has been made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be filed, you can access it at any time.
6) That confirms the reservation made, that is, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and the chosen Hotel.
7) The conditions and price of the reservation made, are those that are expressly determined in the conditions of the rate expressly included on the page where you make the reservation.
8) Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the possibility of reserving rooms at the chosen hotel through its website, but it does not offer any type of hotel service under its responsibility.
9) That your card details are collected for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation. The payment of the same will be made in the chosen Hotel and only in the case of cancellations or non-appearances (no shows), the reservation will be canceled and the charge established in the rate conditions will be made.
10) The offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
The prices indicated are Retail Prices VAT included. The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and board selected, except for hotels where the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include: Any service not specified in addition to extras such as transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc… Time of entry (check-in) and departure (check-out) by As a general rule, and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, the rooms may be used from 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
9. Passports and visas
All travelers, without exception (children included), must carry their corresponding personal and family documentation, be it a passport or DNI, in order, according to current legislation. It will be at their expense when the trips require it to obtain visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. Those under 18 years of age must carry a written permit signed by their parents or guardians, in anticipation that it may be requested by any authority. In the event that the granting of visas is rejected by any Authority, for particular reasons of the user, or their entry into the country is denied due to lack of the required requirements, or due to a defect in the required documentation, or due to not being a carrier of the Likewise, the hotel declines all responsibility for events of this nature, being the consumer responsible for any expense that may arise, applying in these circumstances the conditions and rules established for the assumption of no-show.